our general terms & conditions
General Terms and Conditions
Your use of this Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use the Services or browse this Site.
13. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between TGH and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
14. CONTRACT. The booking is a binding contract between you and TGH. Bookings are accepted via telephone, fax, email and all require 50 % deposit within 5 working days of making the reservation. If the deposit is not received within this time, provisional bookings will automatically lapse. Final confirmation of a booking is only made on receipt of above-mentioned deposit and the signed copy of the Terms and Conditions of Sale. Written confirmation will be provided once the above terms have been met. No contract shall exist between you and The Golf House until we have received your signed confirmation and/or your deposit
15. GROUP BOOKING. Where a booking is made on behalf of several individuals the booking is conditional on the party leader having the authorization of all the individuals named to enter into the contract. The party leader is responsible for both the deposit and the final balance payment.
16. PAYMENT. Full payment of the holiday cost must be made at least 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
17. CANCELLATION. If you wish to cancel your holiday after it has been confirmed, all cancellations must be confirmed in writing by the Party Leader. If you cancel your holiday, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee on the following scale:
No. of days before arrival date Cancellation Fee %
After confirmation..............................................5.5% (of booking total)
More than 2 months prior to arrival date...............25% (of the deposit)
Less than 2 months prior to arrival date...............50% (of booking total)
1 month or less prior to arrival date.....................100% (of booking total)
No refund will be made for cancellation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date. You are liable for the full amount of period booked, regardless of early check out or late arrival.
18. AMENDMENT. The Golf House will attempt to comply with all requests for amendments to bookings after the booking has been confirmed. If the changes you request cannot be made and you wish to cancel the holiday, cancellation charges will apply, effective from the date you requested the change. We accept no liability for anything if not confirmed in writing.
19. AMENDMENT. If you are prevented from proceeding with the holiday that you have booked, you may transfer the holiday to another person provided that you give us at least 28 days notice in writing with full details.
20. TRAVEL INSURANCE. We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance that includes protection against cancellation charges.
21. AMENDMENT BY THE GOLF HOUSE. If we have to make any changes to the holiday you have booked, we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If the change is of a major nature you will have the choice of either a) accepting the change of arrangements or b) cancelling your booking. Should you choose to cancel your holiday because of such a change, The Golf House must receive written notification to that effect within 14 days of the notification of the change. If you choose to cancel your holiday, we will refund you all money you have paid to us.
22. IMPORTANT. We will not be liable to pay compensation to you if we are forced to cancel or in any way change the arrangements for the holiday booked by you due to war, threat of war, civil disturbance, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, fire or adverse weather conditions, extended power outages due to supplier fault or any other reason outside our control, or if your enjoyment of your holiday is affected by such factors.
23. GOVERNANCE. The laws of Republic of South Africa shall govern this Agreement and its performance.
25. BEHAVIOUR. You undertake to behave in an orderly fashion and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday or in any way harm the reputation of The Golf House. The holiday of anyone in breach of this clause may be terminated forthwith and The Golf House shall have no further contractual obligations towards that person
26. COMPLAINTS. If you have a problem or a complaint, then you must bring it to our attention immediately so that we may have an opportunity to solve the problem locally.
27. DIETARY REQUIREMENTS. The Golf House requires notification of specific dietary requirements at least 14 days prior to arrival
28. MODIFICATION. TGH may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of the Services will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. You are bound by any such modifications and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
29. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing.
The Golf House @ Prince’s Grant
contact email@example.com or telephone +27(0)32 482 0079